Did you know not all organic Argan oil is the same?
When choosing Argan oil, look for oil that is organic, cold-pressed, unrefined, internationally certified for quality, and socially responsible. Like ours! We believe our Argan oil is the highest quality available worldwide.
**For younger, healthier skin, hair, and nails.**
ABOUT MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL:
Extracted from the Argan nut, Argan oil is naturally rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, oleic acid, linoleic acid, and antioxidants.
Touted for its superior ability to boost cell production for younger, healthier skin as well as promoting healthy hair. Its ability to absorb quickly into the skin, leaving no oily/greasy residue (just silky skin), makes this versatile moisturizer appropriate for all skin types.
Cold-pressed, unrefined, organic Argan oil and organic lavender essential oil
30 mL / 1 fl. oz.
WHAT MAKES OUR LAVENDER ORGANIC ARGAN OIL UNIQUE:
• Sustainably sourced, unadulterated, and supports a women’s cooperative in Morocco. Producing this oil is labor intensive and “cheap” Argan oil comes at a price…
• Lavender essential oil is highly regarded for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It is also known to help speed healing for wounds, burns, and cuts, yet gentle enough to use around eyes to address those pesky fine lines. Our organic lavender essential oil hails from Provence, France.
• We pack our oil in a functional (not to mention beautiful) violet glass bottle. The violet glass bottle protects the delicate oils within from the ravages of light, which degrades oil over time (you can see oils “fade” in regular bottles). Thus, maintaining the integrity of the precious compounds.
• A treatment pump easily dispenses and protects the oil. Next to light, oxygen is oil’s greatest ‘nemesis’. The treatment pump prevents continuous exposure to oxygen, thereby preserving the delicate compounds of this luxurious oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (A little goes a long way):
• Massage a few drops of oil on face and neck.
• Massage a few drops of oil on wet or dry hair.
• Massage a few drops of oil around cuticles and nails.
• Massage a few drops of oil into beard.
• Apply to damp skin after bathing or showering.
• As an eye makeup remover, add a few drops of oil to damp cotton pad and gently sweep across eyes and brows.
• As a cleansing oil, use 2-3 pumps and slowly massage the oil into your skin. Gently wipe the oil off and rinse your face with warm water (and soap, if necessary,) followed by cold water.
• As a massage oil, a 30 mL (1 fl. oz.) bottle is perfect for one whole, luxurious, skin-nourishing body massage.
Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid if pregnant.
Organic Argan oil, organic lavender essential oil