[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ border_style=”solid” padding_top=”20px” padding_bottom=”20px”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_6″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” hover_type=”none” link=”” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding=”” dimension_margin=”undefined” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type=”2_3″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” hover_type=”none” link=”” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding=”” dimension_margin=”undefined” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][fusion_text]
Last Edited on January 29, 2017.
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” that we may collect (when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate) include:
• Postal address (including billing* and shipping address)
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Credit and debit card number*
• Profile picture
• Social media account ID
• Social media images and video
When We May Collect Information
We collect information from you when you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, or enter information on our site.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you (when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features) in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding our products and/or services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to your customer service requests or inquiries.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis; market research; surveys; customer satisfaction; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products and services; enhancing, improving or modifying our services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To notify you in the event of a recall or pursuant to regulatory or legal action.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, data analytics, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services. For example, we may use Google Analytics and others to provide analytics.
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- To your friends associated with your social media account, to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How We Protect Your Information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for malware, security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We do not use an SSL certificate because checkout is provided by a secure third party payment services provider.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot ensure the security of the information that you transmit. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately contact us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
How We Use ‘Cookies’
Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. They allow us to collect information such as browser type, pages visited, your location, language preferences and anonymous traffic data.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.) settings. Each browser is a little different, so check your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly (for instance, the shopping cart at checkout).
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links and Services
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We are not responsible for the information collection, use and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In accordance with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days, and
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To comply with CAN SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
556 S. Fair Oaks Ave, #146
Pasadena, CA 91105
[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type=”1_6″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” hover_type=”none” link=”” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding=”” dimension_margin=”undefined” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]